Traveling Luck for Srnje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srnje?What's around Srnje?
Wikipedia near Srnje
Where to stay near Srnje
The timezone in Srnje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.6303°, Longitude. 21.2783°
Satellite map around Srnje
Loading map of Srnje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srnje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Srnje (0km)
- Velika Kruševica (2.4km)
- Jasika (2.7km)
- Krvavica (3km)
- Gavez (4km)
- Padež (4.4km)
- Šašilovac (4.9km)
- Čitluk (5km)
- Vratare (6km)
- Šanac (6.9km)
- Koševi (7km)
- Globare (7.2km)
- Bukovik (7.3km)
- Bela Voda (7.8km)
- Brajkovac (7.8km)
- Zalogovac (8.2km)
- Kruševac (8.4km)
- Reka (8.6km)
- Kamenare (8.7km)
- Vučak (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Srnje
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Globoder (8.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jovanovo Bunarće (3.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Temnić (6.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kukljin (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (5.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kruševac (7.7km)
Airports close to Srnje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (140.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (221.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (261.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srnje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.