Traveling Luck for Stalać, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stalac?What's around Stalac?
Wikipedia near Stalac
Where to stay near Stalać
The timezone in Stalac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 15:57. It's light
Latitude. 43.6778°, Longitude. 21.4136°
Satellite map around Stalać
Loading map of Stalać and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stalać, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Stalać
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Stalaćka Klisura (4.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mojsinjska Planina (7.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jovina Padina (8.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ludi Vir (6.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Svinovo (8.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (8.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ćićevac Opština (6.6km)
Airports close to Stalać
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (247.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stalać
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.