Traveling Luck for Staro Selo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Selo?What's around Staro Selo?
Wikipedia near Staro Selo
Where to stay near Staro Selo
The timezone in Staro Selo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.9461°, Longitude. 21.0653°
Satellite map around Staro Selo
Loading map of Staro Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Selo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Staro Selo (0km)
- Velika Sugubina (2.3km)
- Slatina (3.9km)
- Donji Mišević (4.3km)
- Gornja Vrba (5.1km)
- Ratković (5.1km)
- Gornji Mišević (5.5km)
- Belica (5.7km)
- Gornja Sabanta (5.7km)
- Donja Vrba (6.3km)
- Cikot (6.7km)
- Lozovik (6.9km)
- Bukorovac (7.6km)
- Mamutovac (8.3km)
- Bunar (8.5km)
- Drenak (8.7km)
- Dubrava (8.9km)
- Orašje (9.1km)
- Bukorovac (9.2km)
- Kalenovac (9.5km)
- Donja Sabanta (9.6km)
- Džepare (9.6km)
- Lomnica (10km)
- Crnče (10km)
- Šantarovac (10.6km)
Accommodation around Staro Selo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Duge (9.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vrletnica (7.3km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- SR MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (9.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Beli Izvor (9.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Republic of Serbia (9.3km)
Airports close to Staro Selo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (133.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Selo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (157.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.