Traveling Luck for Stojkovačka Planina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stojkovacka Planina?What's around Stojkovacka Planina?
Wikipedia near Stojkovacka Planina
Where to stay near Stojkovačka Planina
The timezone in Stojkovacka Planina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.5333°, Longitude. 20.3708°
Satellite map around Stojkovačka Planina
Loading map of Stojkovačka Planina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stojkovačka Planina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grdan (1.6km)
- Kosovina (2.1km)
- Vrmbaje (2.5km)
- Privoje (2.7km)
- Obodine (3km)
- Krasino Brdo (3km)
- Kojinovići (3.3km)
- Rudine (3.6km)
- Omar (4.2km)
- Strainje (4.3km)
- Šolač (4.3km)
- Debeli Jasen (4.8km)
- Čalja (4.9km)
- Bogičevići (5km)
- Orlja Glava (5.4km)
- Graići (5.5km)
- Mlanča (5.5km)
- Gornje Rzinje (5.5km)
- Sredni Deo (5.7km)
- Donje Rzinje (6.3km)
- Jaćovac (6.4km)
- Despotovica (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Stojkovačka Planina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petlovac (3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bela Voda (2.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tilova Čukara (2.1km)
Airports close to Stojkovačka Planina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (167.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (197km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (217.3km)