Traveling Luck for Striža, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Striza?What's around Striza?
Wikipedia near Striza
Where to stay near Striža
The timezone in Striza is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.8300°, Longitude. 21.4064°
Satellite map around Striža
Loading map of Striža and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Striža, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Striža (0km)
- Ratare (3.5km)
- Tekija (3.6km)
- Paraćin (4km)
- Čepure (4.7km)
- Šavac (4.8km)
- Lebina (4.9km)
- Gornje Vidovo (5.1km)
- Donje Vidovo (5.2km)
- Glavica (5.9km)
- Krežbinac (6.1km)
- Mirilovac (6.9km)
- Sikirica (6.9km)
- Davidovac (7.6km)
- Raševica (8.1km)
- Busilovac (8.3km)
- Potočac (8.8km)
- Drenovac (8.9km)
- Golubovac (9.2km)
- Trešnjevica (9.5km)
- Obrež (9.7km)
- Bošnjane (10.1km)
- Svojnovo (10.5km)
Accommodation around Striža
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (10.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (10km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Petka (8.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kovarski Bunar (7.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (6.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (2.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (5.2km)
Airports close to Striža
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (164.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (241.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Striža
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.