Traveling Luck for Subotinac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Subotinac?What's around Subotinac?
Wikipedia near Subotinac
Where to stay near Subotinac
The timezone in Subotinac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6028°, Longitude. 21.6919°
Satellite map around Subotinac
Loading map of Subotinac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Subotinac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kusak (0.9km)
- Polje (0.9km)
- Bresje (1.2km)
- Ključ (1.3km)
- Ravna Šuma (1.5km)
- Tursko Lojze (1.8km)
- Poljana (1.8km)
- Smrdan (1.8km)
- Stari Branik (2km)
- Staro Groblje (2km)
- Šiljato Drvo (2.2km)
- Crveno Polje (2.4km)
- Guvnište (2.4km)
- Gorun (2.5km)
- Dubrava (2.7km)
- Drenjar (2.8km)
- Ugljarnica (2.9km)
- Slatina (3km)
- Selište (3km)
- Lanište (3.2km)
- Bovanska Poljana (3.4km)
- Cerova Poljana (3.6km)
- Igrište (3.6km)
- Požerak (3.7km)
- Pištak (3.7km)
- Branici (3.8km)
- Gajevo (4.1km)
- Kaškalo (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Subotinac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bovanska Klisura (4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stenje (3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Izvor (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sedi Vrh (4.1km)
Airports close to Subotinac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (226.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Subotinac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.