Traveling Luck for Šumarice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sumarice?What's around Sumarice?
Wikipedia near Sumarice
Where to stay near Šumarice
The timezone in Sumarice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.7231°, Longitude. 20.7717°
Satellite map around Šumarice
Loading map of Šumarice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šumarice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šumarice (0km)
- Vitanovac (2.7km)
- Zaklopača (3.1km)
- Grabovska Mala (3.4km)
- Ratina (3.4km)
- Pančevo (3.6km)
- Donja Sirča (4.2km)
- Vrba (4.4km)
- Gornja Sirča (5km)
- Srdovinska Mala (5.6km)
- Kamenčka Mala (5.7km)
- Sirča (5.8km)
- Magnohrom (5.8km)
- Bačevište (6.1km)
- Kovanluk (6.7km)
- Gajčani (6.9km)
- Metikoši (7.1km)
- Milakovac (7.7km)
- Kraljevo (7.8km)
- Ribnica (7.8km)
- Vraneši (7.9km)
- Donja Reka (8.6km)
- Dragosinjci (8.6km)
- Podunavci (8.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Šumarice
- a burial site.
- Vraneško Groblje (8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (4.2km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Serbia and Montenegro (4.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Čemernica (2.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Stepandelo (8.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (5.1km)
Airports close to Šumarice
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (245.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šumarice
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.