Traveling Luck for Šume, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sume?What's around Sume?
Wikipedia near Sume
Where to stay near Šume
The timezone in Sume is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:20. It's light
Latitude. 43.6164°, Longitude. 20.2142°
Satellite map around Šume
Loading map of Šume and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šume, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drenova (1.6km)
- Kolonija (1.7km)
- Sađavac (2.5km)
- Vratonjići (2.6km)
- Lisa (2.6km)
- Bukovica (2.6km)
- Mala (3.4km)
- Sveštica (3.4km)
- Milicevići (3.5km)
- Ocokoljići (3.6km)
- Lauši (4.2km)
- Jolovići (4.3km)
- Soldatovići (4.7km)
- Nikolići (4.8km)
- Ivanjica (5km)
- Popovići (5.1km)
- Grbići (5.2km)
- Kušići (5.4km)
- Ajdačići (5.6km)
- Šljivići (5.8km)
- Marići (6km)
- Bedina Varoš (6km)
- Varjače (6.1km)
- Obrenovići (6.3km)
- Crnjevo (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šume
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sadevac (4.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (2.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (6.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (5.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (6.5km)
Airports close to Šume
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (214.3km)