Traveling Luck for Sveštica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Svestica?What's around Svestica?
Wikipedia near Svestica
Where to stay near Sveštica
The timezone in Svestica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.5922°, Longitude. 20.2275°
Satellite map around Sveštica
Loading map of Sveštica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveštica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sveštica (0km)
- Ivanjica (1.6km)
- Sađavac (1.6km)
- Bedina Varoš (2.7km)
- Šljivići (3.3km)
- Crnjevo (3.6km)
- Ocokoljići (3.9km)
- Kolonija (4km)
- Mala (4.3km)
- Obrenovići (4.4km)
- Bukovica (4.4km)
- Popovići (4.5km)
- Kušići (4.7km)
- Drenova (4.7km)
- Zarići (4.9km)
- Lisa (5.5km)
- Glavinići (5.5km)
- Grbići (5.5km)
- Milicevići (5.6km)
- Zabrde (5.8km)
- Vratonjići (5.9km)
- Jolovići (6.1km)
- Grbići (6.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Sveštica
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (3.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (6.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (5.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (3.6km)
Airports close to Sveštica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (182.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (187.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (212.9km)