Traveling Luck for Sveti Petar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveti Petar?What's around Sveti Petar?
Wikipedia near Sveti Petar
Where to stay near Sveti Petar
The timezone in Sveti Petar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.9622°, Longitude. 21.5522°
Satellite map around Sveti Petar
Loading map of Sveti Petar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveti Petar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Borince (2.9km)
- Obražda (3.7km)
- Slišane (4km)
- Majkovac (4.5km)
- Ivanje (5.8km)
- Radovići (6.9km)
- Ðuraškovići (7.6km)
- Srednji Bučumet (7.8km)
- Orane (7.9km)
- Marjanci (8.1km)
- Gornji Bučumet (8.6km)
- Vujanovo (9.1km)
- Donji Bučumet (9.2km)
- Lozane (9.4km)
- Magaš (9.7km)
- Mijajlica (9.8km)
- Lalinovac (10.3km)
- Marino Kale (10.3km)
- Gazdare (10.4km)
- Svinjište (10.6km)
- Dragi Deo (10.8km)
- Turjane (11km)
Accommodation around Sveti Petar
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Troglav (10.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Jablanica (9.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (8.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strašni Krš (11.3km)
Airports close to Sveti Petar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (71.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (132.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (237.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (269km)