Traveling Luck for Svračkovo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Svrackovo?What's around Svrackovo?
Wikipedia near Svrackovo
Where to stay near Svračkovo
The timezone in Svrackovo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.7500°, Longitude. 20.0333°
Satellite map around Svračkovo
Loading map of Svračkovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svračkovo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svračkovo (0km)
- Donje Selo (0.5km)
- Stojkovići (1.6km)
- Vraneši (1.6km)
- Radobuda (2.3km)
- Gornje Selo (2.4km)
- Nikolići (2.6km)
- Grabovik (2.7km)
- Zabrdo (3.9km)
- Godovik (4.6km)
- Vrane (4.7km)
- Rečice (4.7km)
- Pogled (4.7km)
- Proplanci (5.2km)
- Vojinovići (5.3km)
- Gornje Severovo (5.5km)
- Grdovići (5.5km)
- Pantovići (5.7km)
- Arilje (5.9km)
- Krcevine (6.2km)
- Roška Banja (6.3km)
- Donja Kruščica (6.6km)
- Kruščica (6.6km)
- Vigošte (6.7km)
- Sadovine (7km)
- Mićići (7km)
- Vulovići (7.2km)
Accommodation around Svračkovo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (3.2km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (6.8km)
Airports close to Svračkovo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (161.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (181.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Svračkovo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (266km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.