Traveling Luck for Opština Svrljig, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opstina Svrljig?What's around Opstina Svrljig?
Wikipedia near Opstina Svrljig
Where to stay near Opština Svrljig
The timezone in Opstina Svrljig is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4194°, Longitude. 22.1197°
Satellite map around Opština Svrljig
Loading map of Opština Svrljig and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opština Svrljig, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svrljig (0.8km)
- Željevo (2.8km)
- Šljivovik (3km)
- Merdželat (3.1km)
- Prekonoga (3.5km)
- Ðurinac (4.1km)
- Ribare (4.3km)
- Pojate (4.5km)
- Drainac (5.5km)
- Niševac (5.5km)
- Beloinje (5.8km)
- Plužina (6.8km)
- Izvor (7.3km)
- Crnoljevica (8.1km)
- Oreovac (8.3km)
- Miljkovac (8.7km)
- Varoš (9km)
- Vrelo (9km)
- Palilula (9.2km)
- Grbavče (9.5km)
- Pasjača (9.8km)
- Lalinac (10.1km)
- Sićevo (10.8km)
- Tijovac (10.9km)
- Burdimo (10.9km)
- Okruglica (11.1km)
- Jasenovik (11.2km)
- Svrljiška Topla (11.4km)
- Slivje (12.3km)
Accommodation around Opština Svrljig
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Sićevačka Klisura (11.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Petka (9.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Svinjski Kamen (11.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (12.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Turska Strana (11.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svrljig (6.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (6.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Svrljig (0km)
Airports close to Opština Svrljig
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (156km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (197.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Opština Svrljig
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (237km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.