Traveling Luck for Svrljiška Topla, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Svrljiska Topla?What's around Svrljiska Topla?
Wikipedia near Svrljiska Topla
Where to stay near Svrljiška Topla
The timezone in Svrljiska Topla is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.5067°, Longitude. 22.1250°
Satellite map around Svrljiška Topla
Loading map of Svrljiška Topla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svrljiška Topla, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Staro Selo (0.6km)
- Unjakovica (1km)
- Zakućje (1.1km)
- Brestovac (1.1km)
- Bećirovača (1.3km)
- Dubrava (1.8km)
- Česta (2.4km)
- Grujin Del (2.7km)
- Govedarica (2.7km)
- Cerje (3.1km)
- Tlasti Del (3.1km)
- Vukšinac (3.5km)
- Markov Most (3.6km)
- Temije (4.3km)
- Jovanov Del (4.3km)
- Sastavci (4.5km)
- Grdobran (4.5km)
- Preseka (5km)
- Bare (5km)
- Stubal (5.2km)
- Nerezina (5.3km)
- Kulišta (5.4km)
- Kaluđerovica (5.4km)
- Dubrava (5.5km)
- Krstatac (5.5km)
- Bacalica (5.7km)
Accommodation around Svrljiška Topla
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (2.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (4.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (3.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (4.7km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (4.5km)
Airports close to Svrljiška Topla
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197km)
Airfields or small airports close to Svrljiška Topla
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.