Traveling Luck for Svrljiški Timok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Svrljiski Timok?What's around Svrljiski Timok?
Wikipedia near Svrljiski Timok
Where to stay near Svrljiški Timok
The timezone in Svrljiski Timok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5747°, Longitude. 22.2589°
Satellite map around Svrljiški Timok
Loading map of Svrljiški Timok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svrljiški Timok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ljubin Branik (1.2km)
- Boševo (1.3km)
- Lug (1.4km)
- Dajčevica (2.4km)
- Džervin (2.5km)
- Džervinov Lipar (2.5km)
- Dubrava (2.7km)
- Mrtvica (2.7km)
- Del (2.9km)
- Kadijski Krst (3km)
- Čivilik (3km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (3.3km)
- Barski Del (3.5km)
- Polje (3.8km)
- Donje Polje (4km)
- Prosinica (4.4km)
- Gornje Lastavičko Polje (4.5km)
- Ražnjevište (4.5km)
- Dubrava (4.7km)
- Slog (4.7km)
- Rosulja (4.8km)
- Gravište (4.9km)
- Suva (4.9km)
- Nerezine (5km)
- Kovačica (5km)
- Golemo Branište (5km)
- Rakljički Del (5.2km)
- Del (5.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Del (4.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Bogorodica (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (0.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (4.5km)
Airports close to Svrljiški Timok
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (159.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (181.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Svrljiški Timok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.