Traveling Luck for Tekija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tekija?What's around Tekija?
Wikipedia near Tekija
Where to stay near Tekija
The timezone in Tekija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 43.8500°, Longitude. 21.4333°
Satellite map around Tekija
Loading map of Tekija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tekija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tekija (0km)
- Glavica (2.3km)
- Paraćin (2.8km)
- Striža (3.6km)
- Lebina (3.8km)
- Davidovac (4.1km)
- Mirilovac (4.3km)
- Ratare (6.2km)
- Bošnjane (6.4km)
- Šavac (7.2km)
- Krežbinac (7.5km)
- Čepure (7.8km)
- Gornje Vidovo (8.1km)
- Busilovac (8.3km)
- Golubovac (8.3km)
- Donje Vidovo (8.8km)
- Lešje (9.2km)
- Batinac (9.3km)
- Sikirica (9.5km)
- Popovac (10.1km)
- Raševica (10.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Tekija
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (8.4km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (7.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (2.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (6.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (2.2km)
Airports close to Tekija
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (238.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tekija
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (168.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.