Traveling Luck for Tijanje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tijanje?What's around Tijanje?
Wikipedia near Tijanje
Where to stay near Tijanje
The timezone in Tijanje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8347°, Longitude. 20.2222°
Satellite map around Tijanje
Loading map of Tijanje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tijanje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tijanje (0km)
- Jovaševići (2.4km)
- Markovica (3.5km)
- Glavica (3.8km)
- Puhovo (4.2km)
- Turica (4.2km)
- Zeoke (4.4km)
- Sadljike (4.7km)
- Dostanići (5.2km)
- Kukići (5.2km)
- Pajovići (5.3km)
- Rađenovići (5.6km)
- Novakovići (5.6km)
- Popovići (5.6km)
- Lis (5.8km)
- Rtari (5.9km)
- Grab (6km)
- Lisice (6.4km)
- Tomići (6.6km)
- Dučalovići (6.8km)
- Krstac (7.1km)
- Lužani (7.3km)
- Rnjaci (7.3km)
- Planinci (7.5km)
- Guča (7.6km)
- Rajići (7.8km)
- Bogićevići (8km)
- Petrovići (8.1km)
- Ridage (8.4km)
- Pakovrače (8.4km)
- Prolići (8.6km)
Accommodation around Tijanje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (7.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Krstac (8.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rusavica (6.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dragačevo (7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (4.1km)
Airports close to Tijanje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (128.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (237.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (248.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tijanje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.