Traveling Luck for Tijovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tijovac?What's around Tijovac?
Wikipedia near Tijovac
Where to stay near Tijovac
The timezone in Tijovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4447°, Longitude. 22.2292°
Satellite map around Tijovac
Loading map of Tijovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tijovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tijovac (0km)
- Bučum (2.1km)
- Burdimo (4.2km)
- Izvor (4.3km)
- Okolište (5.1km)
- Krenta (5.7km)
- Mučibaba (5.9km)
- Ponor (7.1km)
- Lukovo (7.3km)
- Pojate (7.5km)
- Raskrsje (7.7km)
- Drainac (7.8km)
- Okruglica (8km)
- Guševac (8km)
- Željevo (8.5km)
- Crnoljevica (8.6km)
- Miljkovac (9km)
- Manojlica (9.2km)
- Beloinje (9.3km)
- Vlahovo (9.6km)
- Šljivovik (9.6km)
- Žlne (10km)
- Ribare (10.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Tijovac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tresibaba (5.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svrljig (10km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rogoški Potok (9.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Glavčina (1.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (10.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Veliki Grnčar (10km)
Airports close to Tijovac
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (150km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (193.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tijovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (237.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.