Traveling Luck for Topola, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Topola?What's around Topola?
Wikipedia near Topola
Where to stay near Topola
The timezone in Topola is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.8842°, Longitude. 21.1881°
Satellite map around Topola
Loading map of Topola and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Topola, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Topola (0km)
- Medojevac (1.8km)
- Loćika (3.3km)
- Dragoševac (3.4km)
- Lukar (3.9km)
- Šantarovac (4.1km)
- Šuljkovac (4.3km)
- Kolare (5.1km)
- Beočić (5.4km)
- Ursule (5.5km)
- Bunar (6.1km)
- Vukmanovac (6.9km)
- Kovačevac (7.3km)
- Dragocvet (7.3km)
- Glavinci (8km)
- Donja Vrba (8km)
- Kavadar (8km)
- Lomnica (8.5km)
- Rabenovac (8.6km)
- Tečić (8.7km)
- Bresje (9.1km)
- Rekovac (9.1km)
- Cikot (9.2km)
- Gornja Vrba (9.3km)
- Međureč (9.8km)
- Belica (9.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Topola
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (6.3km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (3.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (7.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (3.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tetrebovo Polje (9.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Belica (4.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (8.6km)
Airports close to Topola
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Topola
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (164.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.