Traveling Luck for Trešnjevica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tresnjevica?What's around Tresnjevica?
Wikipedia near Tresnjevica
Where to stay near Trešnjevica
The timezone in Tresnjevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8697°, Longitude. 21.3219°
Satellite map around Trešnjevica
Loading map of Trešnjevica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trešnjevica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trešnjevica (0km)
- Sinji Vir (1.4km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (1.6km)
- Dvorica (3.1km)
- Raševica (4km)
- Donji Jovac (4.2km)
- Šavac (5.1km)
- Gornji Jovac (5.5km)
- Čepure (6.4km)
- Potočac (7.1km)
- Paraćin (8.2km)
- Ostrikovac (8.2km)
- Ćuprija (8.8km)
- Donji Majur (8.9km)
- Kolare (8.9km)
- Svojnovo (9.4km)
- Dragoševac (9.5km)
- Striža (9.5km)
- Donje Vidovo (9.8km)
- Glavinci (10km)
- Bresje (10.2km)
- Majur (10.3km)
Accommodation around Trešnjevica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (6.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (7.1km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (10km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (8.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Petka (9.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (4.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (7.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (8.3km)
Airports close to Trešnjevica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (247.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trešnjevica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (165.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.