Traveling Luck for Trn, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trn?What's around Trn?
Wikipedia near Trn
Where to stay near Trn
The timezone in Trn is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.9000°, Longitude. 21.3833°
Satellite map around Trn
Loading map of Trn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trn, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trn (0km)
- Dobri Do (4.1km)
- Rakinica (5.9km)
- Medregovac (7km)
- Prekorađe (7.1km)
- Ivan Kula (7.7km)
- Svinjište (7.8km)
- Blato (8.8km)
- Dražnja (9.2km)
- Batatin Mahala (10km)
- Zebica (10.4km)
- Krivo Drvo (10.6km)
- Kaljatica (11km)
- Šamaluk (11km)
- Surdula (11.4km)
- Orlane (11.5km)
- Kupinovo (11.9km)
- Baraina (12km)
- Mirovac (12.2km)
- Brvenik (12.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Trn
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Majdan Planina (9.2km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Kosanica Stajalište (12.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Kosančić Ivan (12km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bašlavsko Jezero (12.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Brvenik (9.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rečičko Preslo (3.9km)
Airports close to Trn
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (54.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (125.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (197.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (219.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (270km)