Traveling Luck for Trnava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trnava?What's around Trnava?
Wikipedia near Trnava
Where to stay near Trnava
The timezone in Trnava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2919°, Longitude. 20.5275°
Satellite map around Trnava
Loading map of Trnava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trnava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stanišići (1.6km)
- Linadica (3.1km)
- Belo Polje (3.1km)
- Brojači (3.2km)
- Vidići (3.3km)
- Vrtine (3.6km)
- Tlačina (4.4km)
- Orahovo Brdo (5.5km)
- Redkaj (5.7km)
- Paresije (5.7km)
- Draganići (5.7km)
- Gornja Bekova (5.8km)
- Ladovići (5.9km)
- Križevac (6km)
- Kotraža (6.1km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (6.1km)
- Boroviće (6.7km)
- Donja Bekova (6.8km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (6.8km)
- Maleševo (6.9km)
- Kotiljevac (6.9km)
- Mašoviči (7.1km)
- Majdaci (7.1km)
- Kaludra (7.1km)
- Šumarci (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Trnava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (2.2km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (2.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (4.1km)
Airports close to Trnava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (106.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (174km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (199.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (204.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (209.9km)