Traveling Luck for Trnjane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trnjane?What's around Trnjane?
Wikipedia near Trnjane
Where to stay near Trnjane
Also known as Trnjani
The timezone in Trnjane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:20. It's light
Latitude. 44.2206°, Longitude. 22.3575°
Satellite map around Trnjane
Loading map of Trnjane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trnjane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Trnjane (0km)
- Šarkamen (3.9km)
- Brestovac (6.3km)
- Karbulovo (7.1km)
- Popovica (7.4km)
- Sikole (7.8km)
- Jasenica (8km)
- Štubik (9.3km)
- Čubra (10.9km)
- Metriš (10.9km)
- Plavna (13.2km)
- Badnjevo (13.7km)
- Vidrov Grad (13.8km)
- Vidrovac (13.8km)
- Dupljane (14.5km)
- Rečka (14.6km)
- Salaš (14.8km)
- Bratujevačke Pionice (14.9km)
- Glogovica (15.4km)
- Klenovac (16km)
- Negotin (16.2km)
- Jabukovac (16.8km)
- Brusnik (16.9km)
- Miloševo (16.9km)
- Dubočane (17km)
- Luka (17.7km)
- Velika Jasikova (18.1km)
- Dušanovac (18.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Trnjane
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Negotin (17.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Kcilatovac (15.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Malajnica (10.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Strana (16.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Negtinsko Blato (18.2km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Vodne Zajednice (15.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Deli Jovan (13.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Balanovac (14.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Jotićev Mlin (17.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Krajina (15.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Negotin (15.7km)
Airports close to Trnjane
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (143.6km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (155.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (223.2km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (225.9km)
Arad(ARW), Arad, Romania (271.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trnjane
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (154.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.