Traveling Luck for Tumba, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tumba?What's around Tumba?
Wikipedia near Tumba
Where to stay near Tumba
The timezone in Tumba is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6075°, Longitude. 22.0883°
Satellite map around Tumba
Loading map of Tumba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tumba, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (1.5km)
- Rudina (2.1km)
- Barice (2.3km)
- Gladni Del (2.3km)
- Rošinac (2.5km)
- Grapčina (2.7km)
- Garja (3.4km)
- Cerovica (3.6km)
- Vlanje (3.7km)
- Dubrava (3.7km)
- Ornica (3.8km)
- Drenje (3.9km)
- Drum (4.1km)
- Koševi (4.1km)
- Govedarište (4.4km)
- Dubrave (4.6km)
- Podbuk (4.7km)
- Bučina (4.7km)
- Delnice (4.8km)
- Cerače (4.9km)
- Tovareš (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (5.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (4.2km)
Airports close to Tumba
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (193.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tumba
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.