Traveling Luck for Tumba, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tumba?What's around Tumba?
Wikipedia near Tumba
Where to stay near Tumba
The timezone in Tumba is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:29. It's light
Latitude. 42.7511°, Longitude. 21.8856°
Satellite map around Tumba
Loading map of Tumba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tumba, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Mahala (1.7km)
- Mijakovce (2.6km)
- Studena (3km)
- Lalince (5.2km)
- Golemo Selo (5.5km)
- Gradnja (6.5km)
- Mijovce (7.2km)
- Ostra Glava (7.3km)
- Lanište (7.4km)
- Kukavica (7.7km)
- Vlase (7.8km)
- Gagince (7.9km)
- Kukavica (8.2km)
- Dujkina Padina (8.3km)
- Solačka Sena (9km)
- Kaluđerce (9.1km)
- Dupeljevo (9.4km)
- Stance (9.4km)
- Roždace (10.3km)
- Jabukovo (10.4km)
- Melovo (10.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Tumba
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kukavica (6.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac Kladenac (3.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vlajna (8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Poljanica (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gradski Rid (8.7km)
Airports close to Tumba
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (85.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (107.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (147.6km)