Traveling Luck for Vakup, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vakup?What's around Vakup?
Wikipedia near Vakup
Where to stay near Vakup
The timezone in Vakup is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.5553°, Longitude. 21.7178°
Satellite map around Vakup
Loading map of Vakup and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vakup, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Livade (1km)
- Krošar (1.3km)
- Ravna Šuma (1.6km)
- Logorište (1.8km)
- Mutvak (1.8km)
- Begove Livade (2.1km)
- Donja Bara (2.6km)
- Drenjar (2.6km)
- Šanac (2.7km)
- Cigansko Groblje (2.7km)
- Poligon (2.8km)
- Igrište (3.1km)
- Delnice (3.1km)
- Lugarište (3.3km)
- Selište (3.6km)
- Moravište (3.7km)
- Varoška Poljana (3.7km)
- Pustak (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vakup
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Breg (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Padine (3.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir )) (( Sveti Arandel (2.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (2.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ruski Spomenik (3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Aleksinac (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jovančin Vrh (4.1km)
Airports close to Vakup
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (197.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (209.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (227.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vakup
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.