Traveling Luck for Valevačka Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Valevacka Reka?What's around Valevacka Reka?
Wikipedia near Valevacka Reka
Where to stay near Valevačka Reka
The timezone in Valevacka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5878°, Longitude. 22.2628°
Satellite map around Valevačka Reka
Loading map of Valevačka Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Valevačka Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dajčevica (0.7km)
- Lug (0.9km)
- Džervinov Lipar (1.5km)
- Boševo (1.6km)
- Ljubin Branik (2.1km)
- Del (2.4km)
- Ražnjevište (2.7km)
- Polje (2.9km)
- Slog (3km)
- Džervin (3.2km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Rakljički Del (3.7km)
- Kovačica (3.7km)
- Nerezine (3.8km)
- Donje Polje (3.8km)
- Barski Del (4km)
- Lug (4km)
- Adžijsko Polje (4.1km)
- Seoski Del (4.2km)
- Zabel (4.3km)
- Mrtvica (4.4km)
- Vujin Del (4.4km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (4.5km)
- Polje (4.7km)
- Čivilik (4.7km)
- Del (4.7km)
- Kadijski Krst (4.7km)
- Gornje Polje (4.9km)
- Gornje Lastavičko Polje (5.1km)
- Nerezine (5.1km)
Accommodation around Valevačka Reka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (5.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Bogorodica (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (1.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Radin Dol (4.4km)
Airports close to Valevačka Reka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (160.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (180.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Valevačka Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.