Traveling Luck for Velika Čestobrodica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Cestobrodica?What's around Velika Cestobrodica?
Wikipedia near Velika Cestobrodica
Where to stay near Velika Čestobrodica
The timezone in Velika Cestobrodica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8586°, Longitude. 21.6228°
Satellite map around Velika Čestobrodica
Loading map of Velika Čestobrodica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Čestobrodica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrletnica (2.7km)
- Crni Vrh (3.1km)
- Mali Kojzi Rog (3.6km)
- Krajnji Rid (3.8km)
- Jankov Vrh (4.1km)
- Veliki Kojzi Rog (4.7km)
- Čukara (5km)
- Žuti Vrh (6km)
- Gnjacina Kosa (6.4km)
- Brestov Vrh (6.6km)
- Vis (6.6km)
- Malo Vrelo (6.8km)
- Debela Glava (7.2km)
- Baba (7.5km)
- Barski Vrh (7.5km)
- Crni Vrh (7.7km)
- Javorački Vrh (8.5km)
Accommodation around Velika Čestobrodica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (1.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (7.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Javorac (5.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (4.5km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (7.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (7.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zdravčić (4.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (6.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (5.4km)
Airports close to Velika Čestobrodica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Velika Čestobrodica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.