Traveling Luck for Velika Vučija Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Vucija Glava?What's around Velika Vucija Glava?
Wikipedia near Velika Vucija Glava
Where to stay near Velika Vučija Glava
The timezone in Velika Vucija Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7667°, Longitude. 21.7667°
Satellite map around Velika Vučija Glava
Loading map of Velika Vučija Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Vučija Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krušik (2.5km)
- Redište (2.6km)
- Plandište (2.7km)
- Mali Lug (3.3km)
- Beljajka (3.7km)
- Repušak (3.7km)
- Gloždak (3.9km)
- Beljevska Poljana (4km)
- Beljakovica (4.5km)
- Prevalac (4.9km)
- Torovine (5.6km)
- Žabari (5.6km)
- Gornje Govedarište (5.8km)
- Donje Govedarište (5.9km)
- Lojšte (5.9km)
- Prince (6km)
- Vasiljevac (6.3km)
- Ivanac (6.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Velika Vučija Glava
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Drenjak (5.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Markov Potok (5.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jošanica (5.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (6.5km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (6.3km)
Airports close to Velika Vučija Glava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (210.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Velika Vučija Glava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (184.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.