Traveling Luck for Velike Grede, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velike Grede?What's around Velike Grede?
Wikipedia near Velike Grede
Where to stay near Velike Grede
The timezone in Velike Grede is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 43.2033°, Longitude. 20.4492°
Satellite map around Velike Grede
Loading map of Velike Grede and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velike Grede, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aluloviće (1.9km)
- Mitrova Reka (2km)
- Kosuriće (2.3km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (3km)
- Deževa (3km)
- Pustovlah (3.7km)
- Rajkoviće (3.9km)
- Miščiće (4.4km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (4.8km)
- Šaronje (5km)
- Vidovo (5.1km)
- Crni Vrh (5.1km)
- Dolac (5.1km)
- Vranovina (5.3km)
- Ðonlije (5.8km)
- Purće (5.8km)
- Obuniće (5.9km)
- Sitniče (6km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (6.2km)
- Ljulac (6.2km)
- Jasenovik (6.6km)
- Ðurice (6.6km)
- Dojinoviće (6.9km)
- Kukavice (6.9km)
- Bukovce (7.1km)
- Pope (7.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (0km)
Accommodation around Velike Grede
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Točak (7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pološko Polje (5.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (6.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (4.9km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Rajčinovićka Banja (7km)
Airports close to Velike Grede
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (100.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (197.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (199.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.8km)