Traveling Luck for Veliki Maljenik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Maljenik?What's around Veliki Maljenik?
Wikipedia near Veliki Maljenik
Where to stay near Veliki Maljenik
Also known as Malenik, Maljenik, Veliki Malenik
The timezone in Veliki Maljenik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9833°, Longitude. 21.9167°
Satellite map around Veliki Maljenik
Loading map of Veliki Maljenik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Maljenik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mali Maljenik (0km)
- Veliki Maljenik (0km)
- Malinik (3.1km)
- Mastakan (3.2km)
- Mali Klencuš (5.1km)
- Markuljevski Krš (5.5km)
- Pogara (6.4km)
- Dobromirov Krš (6.6km)
- Tilva Meil (7.2km)
- Faca Izvor (7.4km)
- Bogovinski Kamen (9.3km)
- Brezov Vrh (9.7km)
- Straža (9.9km)
- Velike Rudine (11km)
- Stobori (11.1km)
- Dređarie (11.2km)
- Ilijin Vrh (12.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Veliki Maljenik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Lazareva Klisura (4.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Pogeri (6.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Buljeski Kladenac (11.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tilva Skoruša (9.2km)
Airports close to Veliki Maljenik
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.9km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (188.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (220.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliki Maljenik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (161.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.