Traveling Luck for Veliki Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliki Vrh?What's around Veliki Vrh?
Wikipedia near Veliki Vrh
Where to stay near Veliki Vrh
The timezone in Veliki Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.8442°, Longitude. 20.6783°
Satellite map around Veliki Vrh
Loading map of Veliki Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dokovići (1.2km)
- Simovići (1.5km)
- Gajčani (3.4km)
- Cvetke (5.1km)
- Guncati (5.4km)
- (( Prljuše )) (5.7km)
- Trgovište (5.7km)
- Selište (5.8km)
- Kruševica (6.2km)
- Vučije Polje (6.2km)
- Divljački Kraj (6.7km)
- Miločaji (7.5km)
- Odaje (7.5km)
- Voljavča (7.6km)
- Žune (7.8km)
- Popovići (8.2km)
- Peškopeja (8.2km)
- Matovići (8.2km)
- Tavnik (8.7km)
- Donja Bresnica (8.8km)
- Kovačani (9km)
- Bresnica (9.2km)
- Bumbarevo Brdo (9.9km)
- Podgorci (9.9km)
- Dačevići (10.2km)
- Obrva (10.2km)
- Oplatnići (10.4km)
- Sinđelići (10.7km)
- Donja Katrga (11km)
- Gruža (11.1km)
- Katanići (11.2km)
- Tonjska Mala (11.4km)
- Ribeški Kraj (11.4km)
- Knić (11.5km)
- Gajčani (11.5km)
- Mala Bresnica (11.7km)
- Vrbeta (11.7km)
- Donje Selo (11.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mutapova Ćuprija (11.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Prokop (6.8km)
Accommodation around Veliki Vrh
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- (( Čukar )) (7.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knić (10.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ribež (8.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Markovo Brdo (2.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Veliki Vrh (0km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Obrva (9.3km)
Airports close to Veliki Vrh
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (131.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (263.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliki Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (179km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.