Traveling Luck for Vilje Kolo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vilje Kolo?What's around Vilje Kolo?
Wikipedia near Vilje Kolo
Where to stay near Vilje Kolo
The timezone in Vilje Kolo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6833°, Longitude. 21.0667°
Satellite map around Vilje Kolo
Loading map of Vilje Kolo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vilje Kolo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mijajlovac (1.7km)
- Rujišnik (1.7km)
- Mala Sugubina (2.1km)
- Mala Drenova (2.9km)
- Rataj Mala (3.9km)
- Božurevac (4.7km)
- Poljna (5km)
- Pantićka Mala (5.4km)
- Riljac (5.4km)
- Milutovac (5.7km)
- Isailova Mala (6.4km)
- Donji Dubič (6.5km)
- Medveđa (7.2km)
- Orlovac (7.2km)
- Savran Mala (7.2km)
- Bogdanje (7.3km)
- Stragari (7.8km)
- Rakićka Mala (8km)
- Braštčska Mala (8.2km)
- Rajinac (8.3km)
- Lepojević (8.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Vilje Kolo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kriva Kosa (4.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (7.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Prnjavor (7.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (3.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Toponica (6.4km)
Airports close to Vilje Kolo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (232.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vilje Kolo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.