Traveling Luck for Vina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vina?What's around Vina?
Wikipedia near Vina
Where to stay near Vina
The timezone in Vina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6186°, Longitude. 22.1458°
Satellite map around Vina
Loading map of Vina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krst (1.4km)
- Dmitrovik (1.8km)
- Vinski Del (2.1km)
- Rajkin Del (2.5km)
- Slatinski Del (2.6km)
- Drum (3.1km)
- Rošinac (3.1km)
- Ratovica (3.3km)
- Dubrave (3.3km)
- Barice (3.4km)
- Tršinski Del (3.6km)
- Del (3.7km)
- Cerače (3.9km)
- Laz (4.2km)
- Luke (4.3km)
- Vlanje (4.5km)
- Polje (4.5km)
- Režinci (4.6km)
- Drenje (4.8km)
- Lastovačko Polje (5.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (5.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (4.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (4.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.6km)
Airports close to Vina
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (187.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (213.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.