Traveling Luck for Vinik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vinik?What's around Vinik?
Wikipedia near Vinik
Where to stay near Vinik
The timezone in Vinik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3500°, Longitude. 21.9167°
Satellite map around Vinik
Loading map of Vinik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vinik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornji Komren (2.3km)
- Donji Komren (3.5km)
- Niš (3.5km)
- Donji Matejevac (3.6km)
- Hum (3.6km)
- Kamenica (4.2km)
- Donja Vrežina (4.3km)
- Brenica (4.4km)
- Gornji Matejevac (5.4km)
- Medoševac (6.2km)
- Rujnik (6.4km)
- Čamurlija (7km)
- Brzi Brod (7.1km)
- Leskovik (7.5km)
- Suvi Do (7.8km)
- Gornja Vrežina (8km)
- Knez-Selo (8.3km)
- Pasipoljana (8.6km)
- Popovac (8.8km)
- Gabrovac (9.3km)
- Nikola Tesla (10.1km)
- Donja Paljina (10.1km)
- Cerje (10.4km)
- Novo Selo (10.4km)
- Bubanj (10.5km)
- Malča (10.9km)
- Gornja Paljina (11km)
- Jasenovik (11.1km)
- Vrtište (11.1km)
- Kovanluk (11.3km)
- Donje Međurovo (11.4km)
- Čokot (11.5km)
- Prva Kutina (11.6km)
- Gornje Međurovo (11.6km)
- Trupale (11.8km)
- Berčinac (11.8km)
- Miljkovac (11.9km)
- Vukmanovo (11.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Crveni Krst (4km)
- Železnička Stanica Palilulska Rampa (4.6km)
- Železnička Stanica Matejevac (4.8km)
- Železnička Stanica Ćele Kula (6km)
- Stanica Niš (6.1km)
- Železnička Stanica Toponica (9.4km)
- Železnička Stanica Malča (9.5km)
- Železnička Stanica Međurovo (10.4km)
- Stanica Niška Banja (10.6km)
Accommodation around Vinik
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (4.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (2.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (2.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (8.7km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (11.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (0km)
Airports close to Vinik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (132.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (167.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (185km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (225km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vinik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (240.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.