Traveling Luck for Vitanovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vitanovac?What's around Vitanovac?
Wikipedia near Vitanovac
Where to stay near Vitanovac
The timezone in Vitanovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7264°, Longitude. 20.7994°
Satellite map around Vitanovac
Loading map of Vitanovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vitanovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vitanovac (0km)
- Grabovska Mala (2.1km)
- Šumarice (2.7km)
- Srdovinska Mala (3.1km)
- Zaklopača (4.3km)
- Vrba (4.9km)
- Ratina (5.6km)
- Donja Sirča (5.9km)
- Kamenčka Mala (6km)
- Pančevo (6.2km)
- Milakovac (6.3km)
- Donja Reka (6.4km)
- Gornja Sirča (6.5km)
- Vraneši (7.5km)
- Podunavci (7.6km)
- Sirča (8km)
- Bačevište (8.2km)
- Mirkovac (8.3km)
- Staro Selo (8.3km)
- Magnohrom (8.4km)
- Ravanica (8.4km)
- Leševo (8.6km)
- Gajčani (8.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Vitanovac
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Vitkovac (8.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (6.6km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Serbia and Montenegro (5.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (7.6km)
Airports close to Vitanovac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (245.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vitanovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (190.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.