Traveling Luck for Vraža Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vraza Glava?What's around Vraza Glava?
Wikipedia near Vraza Glava
Where to stay near Vraža Glava
The timezone in Vraza Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4333°, Longitude. 22.5167°
Satellite map around Vraža Glava
Loading map of Vraža Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vraža Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Janja (0.7km)
- Aldina Reka (2.4km)
- Ravno Bučje (4km)
- Tatrasnica (4.5km)
- Balta Berilovac (6.1km)
- Vrtovac (6.7km)
- Crni Vrh (7.5km)
- Inovo (7.8km)
- Gabrovnica (8.8km)
- Kalna (9.2km)
- Ćuštica (9.4km)
- Repušnica (9.5km)
- Papratna (10.5km)
- Stanjinac (11km)
- Šugrin (12.5km)
- Gornji Dejanovac (12.7km)
- Jalovik Izvor (13.1km)
- Mirkovci (13.5km)
- Pričevac (13.8km)
- Aldinac (14.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vraža Glava (0km)
- Vrŭkh Orlena Chuka (3.9km)
- Sveti Nikola (6.4km)
- Ajdučki Kamen (6.9km)
- NAME NOT KNOWN (7.1km)
- Jalovik (9.1km)
- Drenova Glava (9.3km)
- Golemi Kamen (11.1km)
- Aldina Kosa (11.2km)
- Veliki Jablan (11.4km)
- Glogovica (11.9km)
- Babin Zub (12.2km)
- Žarkova Čuka (12.9km)
- Govedarnik (13.4km)
- Vetren (14.5km)
Accommodation around Vraža Glava
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (11.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bilin Kladenac (6.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (13.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drum (11.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čuka (11.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Prokhod Sveti Nikola (7.2km)
Airports close to Vraža Glava
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (129.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (173.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vraža Glava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (249.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.