Traveling Luck for Vrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrelo?What's around Vrelo?
Wikipedia near Vrelo
Where to stay near Vrelo
The timezone in Vrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.2697°, Longitude. 20.1236°
Satellite map around Vrelo
Loading map of Vrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kaličani (0.4km)
- Štavalj (0.8km)
- Radulovići (1.2km)
- Kneževac (1.3km)
- Kokošiće (1.9km)
- Višnjice (2.2km)
- Veskoviće (3.1km)
- Stup (3.5km)
- Rakonjci (4km)
- Boguti (4.2km)
- Raspoganče (4.3km)
- Gradac (4.4km)
- Sredojevići (4.8km)
- Gornja Mahala (5.6km)
- Bagačiće (5.7km)
- Dragojloviće (5.9km)
- Vrapci (6.1km)
- Sehova Mahala (6.2km)
- Žitniće (6.2km)
- Čipalji (7.1km)
- Voinovići (7.1km)
- Brnjica (7.1km)
- Bronjska Mahala (7.3km)
- Slavkovići (7.5km)
- Grbovići (7.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (7.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (7.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Breza (7.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (5.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Dubinje (7.5km)
Airports close to Vrelo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (127km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (201.9km)