Traveling Luck for Vrmdža, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrmdza?What's around Vrmdza?
Wikipedia near Vrmdza
Where to stay near Vrmdža
The timezone in Vrmdza is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7133°, Longitude. 21.8200°
Satellite map around Vrmdža
Loading map of Vrmdža and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrmdža, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pražnica (1.1km)
- Beljak (1.3km)
- Selina (1.4km)
- Krušje (1.6km)
- Nerezina (1.9km)
- Oravica (2km)
- Grabčina (2.1km)
- Kučkovica (2.2km)
- Klenovac (2.5km)
- Ivar (2.6km)
- Strani Seč (2.7km)
- Golemi Lug (3km)
- Okološte (3km)
- Donje Govedarište (3km)
- Cerje (3.1km)
- Prince (3.1km)
- Granica (3.6km)
- Jošje (3.7km)
- Prevalac (3.8km)
- Lojšte (3.8km)
- Gornje Govedarište (3.9km)
- Krušej (4.2km)
- Staro Lojze (4.2km)
- Lojze (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vrmdža
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (2.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Latin-Grad (0.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (2.6km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (4.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Beli Breg (3.6km)
Airports close to Vrmdža
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrmdža
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.