Traveling Luck for Vukmanovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vukmanovac?What's around Vukmanovac?
Wikipedia near Vukmanovac
Where to stay near Vukmanovac
The timezone in Vukmanovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.8353°, Longitude. 21.1608°
Satellite map around Vukmanovac
Loading map of Vukmanovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vukmanovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vukmanovac (0km)
- Rabenovac (2.3km)
- Kavadar (2.8km)
- Tečić (3.3km)
- Beočić (3.6km)
- Loćika (4km)
- Sekurič (5.7km)
- Ursule (6km)
- Medojevac (6.2km)
- Belušić (6.7km)
- Topola (6.9km)
- Rekovac (7km)
- Lukar (7.2km)
- Komarane (7.3km)
- Lomnica (7.7km)
- Velika Kruševica (8km)
- Brainovac (8km)
- Motrić (8.4km)
- Dragovo (8.6km)
- Dragoševac (8.7km)
- Bare (9.9km)
- Šantarovac (10.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Vukmanovac
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornji Parlog (8.4km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (9.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gradska Kosa (6.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (7.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (6.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (9.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (8.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (8.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (5.1km)
Airports close to Vukmanovac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (150.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vukmanovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (170.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.