Traveling Luck for Zaglavak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zaglavak?What's around Zaglavak?
Wikipedia near Zaglavak
Where to stay near Zaglavak
The timezone in Zaglavak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 43.5667°, Longitude. 22.4000°
Satellite map around Zaglavak
Loading map of Zaglavak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zaglavak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Balinački Potok (1km)
- Redavska Reka (2.4km)
- Vlaški Dol (2.8km)
- Golema Reka (2.9km)
- Jelašnička Reka (2.9km)
- Derčinovac (3km)
- Levača (3.2km)
- Polonska Reka (3.4km)
- Meljiška Reka (3.7km)
- Kiseljski Potok (3.7km)
- Dubovica (4km)
- Gornji Vrli Dol (4km)
- Bojinci (4.3km)
- Paljevine (4.7km)
- Donji Vrli Dol (4.7km)
- Duboki Dol (4.9km)
- Vitonjinska Reka (4.9km)
- Anina Čuma (5km)
- Lešje (5.3km)
Accommodation around Zaglavak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lice (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vlaški Dol (2.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zaglavak (0km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboki Dol (4.4km)
Airports close to Zaglavak
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (149.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (171km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zaglavak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (229.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.