Traveling Luck for Žaličko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zalicko Brdo?What's around Zalicko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Zalicko Brdo
Where to stay near Žaličko Brdo
The timezone in Zalicko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2375°, Longitude. 21.0289° , Elevation. 1082m
Satellite map around Žaličko Brdo
Loading map of Žaličko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žaličko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Žalica (0.8km)
- Mala Reka (2.4km)
- Trećak (3.4km)
- Merćez (3.5km)
- Valoge (3.6km)
- Kalimanći (3.6km)
- Šimbara (3.9km)
- Seoce (4km)
- Magovo (4.2km)
- Donji Malići (4.4km)
- Seoce (4.7km)
- Plavčevo Brdo (5km)
- Subar (5km)
- Strugare (5.1km)
- Gornji Malići (5.2km)
- Žarevo (5.3km)
- Ćerana (6.3km)
- Markovići (6.3km)
- Milićevići (6.5km)
- Pavaštica (6.5km)
- Adžoviće (6.6km)
- Krnjci (6.8km)
- Strmali (6.9km)
- Pačarađa (7km)
- Milenkovići (7.1km)
- Oraovac (7.2km)
- Savići (7.4km)
- Gajići (7.4km)
- Boškovići (7.5km)
- Sipovac (7.5km)
- Dokići (7.9km)
- Radmanovći (8.1km)
- Trešnjica (8.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Žaličko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lokvenik (6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pripleta (4.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Strmac (8.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mali Trupac (6.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srpak (7.8km)
Airports close to Žaličko Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (87.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (177.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (207.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (248.5km)