Traveling Luck for Zbegovište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zbegoviste?What's around Zbegoviste?
Wikipedia near Zbegoviste
Where to stay near Zbegovište
The timezone in Zbegoviste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6811°, Longitude. 21.0222°
Satellite map around Zbegovište
Loading map of Zbegovište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zbegovište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mijajlovac (2.6km)
- Donji Dubič (4.4km)
- Rataj Mala (4.6km)
- Rujišnik (4.6km)
- Panjak (5km)
- Božurevac (5km)
- Rajinac (5.2km)
- Mala Sugubina (5.4km)
- Bogdanje (5.8km)
- Borčanska Mala (6.3km)
- Riljac (6.7km)
- Mala Drenova (7.1km)
- Grabovac (7.3km)
- Gornji Dubič (7.6km)
- Sudimska Mala (7.6km)
- Savran Mala (7.6km)
- Loboder (8km)
- Trstenik (8.6km)
- Medveđa (8.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zbegovište
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kriva Kosa (3.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ljubostinja (4.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Izvor (7.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Trstenik (7.9km)
Airports close to Zbegovište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (162.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (233.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zbegovište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.