Traveling Luck for Željevo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zeljevo?What's around Zeljevo?
Wikipedia near Zeljevo
Where to stay near Željevo
The timezone in Zeljevo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4175°, Longitude. 22.1486°
Satellite map around Željevo
Loading map of Željevo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Željevo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Željevo (0km)
- Pojate (1.8km)
- Svrljig (2.7km)
- Ribare (3.3km)
- Šljivovik (3.7km)
- Beloinje (3.8km)
- Ðurinac (4.2km)
- Izvor (4.6km)
- Drainac (5km)
- Prekonoga (5.3km)
- Merdželat (5.8km)
- Crnoljevica (5.8km)
- Niševac (7.2km)
- Burdimo (8.2km)
- Miljkovac (8.4km)
- Tijovac (8.5km)
- Okruglica (8.5km)
- Plužina (9km)
- Oreovac (10km)
- Palilula (10.1km)
- Varoš (10.4km)
- Bučum (10.5km)
- Vrelo (11.2km)
- Pasjača (11.4km)
- Sićevo (11.8km)
- Okolište (11.8km)
- Svrljiška Topla (11.9km)
- Gulijan (12km)
- Grbavče (12.2km)
- Guševac (12.4km)
Accommodation around Željevo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Sićevačka Klisura (11.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Petka (8.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Svinjski Kamen (11.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (12.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svrljig (4.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (7.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Svrljig (2.8km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (12.4km)
Airports close to Željevo
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (153.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (198.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (201.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Željevo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (238.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.