Traveling Luck for Manastir Žiča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Manastir Zica?What's around Manastir Zica?
Wikipedia near Manastir Zica
Where to stay near Manastir Žiča
The timezone in Manastir Zica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.7000°, Longitude. 20.6667°
Satellite map around Manastir Žiča
Loading map of Manastir Žiča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Manastir Žiča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Žiča (1.4km)
- Trešnjar (2.2km)
- Ribnica (2.6km)
- Gotovac (3.1km)
- Kovanluk (3.7km)
- Kraljevo (4km)
- Čibukovac (4.8km)
- Mataruška Banja (5.5km)
- Trebićska Mala (5.7km)
- Magnohrom (5.8km)
- Metikoši (5.8km)
- Boljkovac (6.2km)
- Jarčujak (6.8km)
- Pančevo (6.9km)
- Marinkovići (6.9km)
- Gornji Adrani (7.3km)
- Gradi (7.4km)
- Sirča (7.7km)
- Dragosinjci (7.8km)
- Mataruge (7.9km)
- Ratina (8km)
- Bačevište (8.2km)
- Oplatnići (8.6km)
- Veskovići (8.7km)
- Sinđelići (8.7km)
Accommodation around Manastir Žiča
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Konarevska Kosa (6.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Žiča (0km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Zapadno Pomoravlje (7.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Klik (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Malo Brdo (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kraljevo (5.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kraljevo (6.6km)
Airports close to Manastir Žiča
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (246.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Manastir Žiča
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.