Traveling Luck for Zorunovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zorunovac?What's around Zorunovac?
Wikipedia near Zorunovac
Where to stay near Zorunovac
The timezone in Zorunovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.6258°, Longitude. 22.1089°
Satellite map around Zorunovac
Loading map of Zorunovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zorunovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kraljevica (0.9km)
- Kozja Grbina (0.9km)
- Tumba (1.5km)
- Čukar (1.7km)
- Golemi Kremen (2.3km)
- Konjarnik (2.4km)
- Goli Čkar (2.5km)
- Goli Vrh (2.8km)
- Straža (3.8km)
- Kljuna (3.8km)
- Klađe (3.9km)
- Konjarnik (4km)
- Krst (4.1km)
- Stankov Trap (4.3km)
- Strenjak (4.5km)
- Konđil (4.5km)
- Burilovac (4.7km)
- Jernovica (4.8km)
- Srpata (4.9km)
- Pujin Trap (5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Zorunovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (3.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (3.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Babavište (4.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (1.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.9km)
Airports close to Zorunovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (190.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zorunovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.