Traveling Luck for Županjevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zupanjevac?What's around Zupanjevac?
Wikipedia near Zupanjevac
Where to stay near Županjevac
The timezone in Zupanjevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 18:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8081°, Longitude. 21.0283°
Satellite map around Županjevac
Loading map of Županjevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Županjevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Županjevac (0km)
- Bogalinac (1.9km)
- Maleševo (2.9km)
- Bare (3.5km)
- Gornja Sibnica (3.8km)
- Donja Sibnica (4.1km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (4.2km)
- Minića Kraj (4.5km)
- Motrić (4.6km)
- Siljevica (5.3km)
- Mala Kaludra (5.5km)
- Komarane (5.9km)
- Velika Kaludra (6.5km)
- Dobroselica (6.8km)
- Velika Kruševica (7km)
- Šljivica (7.1km)
- Prevešt (7.2km)
- Dragovo (7.3km)
- Cerovik (7.5km)
- Lepojević (8.8km)
- Gornji Dubič (9.3km)
- Rekovac (9.5km)
- Tečić (9.8km)
- Braštčska Mala (10.1km)
- Brainovac (10.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Županjevac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gusevas (8.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuprez (8.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (9.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (9.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golo Brdo (6.9km)
Airports close to Županjevac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Županjevac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (175.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.