Traveling Luck for Žuti Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zuti Vrh?What's around Zuti Vrh?
Wikipedia near Zuti Vrh
Where to stay near Žuti Vrh
The timezone in Zuti Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8150°, Longitude. 21.6422°
Satellite map around Žuti Vrh
Loading map of Žuti Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žuti Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Žuti Vrh
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Čestobrodica (4.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Slavkov Bunar (8.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hajdučki Kamen (1.9km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestovi Bunari (8.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Samanjac (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suva Padina (8.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Golo Vrče (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zdravčić (8.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Cuculj (1.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolice (5.2km)
Airports close to Žuti Vrh
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (220.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Žuti Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (175.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.