Traveling Luck for Opština Prijepolje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opstina Prijepolje?What's around Opstina Prijepolje?
Wikipedia near Opstina Prijepolje
Where to stay near Opština Prijepolje
The timezone in Opstina Prijepolje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3850°, Longitude. 19.6467°
Satellite map around Opština Prijepolje
Loading map of Opština Prijepolje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opština Prijepolje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šarampov (0.6km)
- Vakuf (1km)
- Mala Drenova (1.4km)
- Puškići (1.7km)
- Prijepolje (1.8km)
- Purići (2.3km)
- Dučevo (2.3km)
- Krastine (2.3km)
- Babići (2.5km)
- Kolovrat (2.9km)
- Ðerići (3km)
- Jelašje (3.1km)
- (( Ranovići )) (3.3km)
- Mrljaci (3.3km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.4km)
- Medenac (3.4km)
- Medenac (3.5km)
- Puzovići (3.7km)
- Prošće (4.1km)
- Peselje (4.2km)
- Lukovac (4.3km)
- Padež (4.3km)
- Podvinje (4.4km)
- Oborci (4.6km)
- (( Straševac )) (4.8km)
Accommodation around Opština Prijepolje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (2.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (1.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bršljan (4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (2.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.6km)
Airports close to Opština Prijepolje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (156.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (171.4km)