Traveling Luck for Opština Čajetina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opstina Cajetina?What's around Opstina Cajetina?
Wikipedia near Opstina Cajetina
Where to stay near Opština Čajetina
The timezone in Opstina Cajetina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.7189°, Longitude. 19.6808°
Satellite map around Opština Čajetina
Loading map of Opština Čajetina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opština Čajetina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pavdunica (1.5km)
- Pandurica (1.5km)
- Karaula (2.9km)
- Glavudža (3.1km)
- Tusto Brdo (3.4km)
- Oštra Kosa (3.4km)
- Šumnato Brdo (3.5km)
- Krajevi (3.9km)
- Vranjevina (4.1km)
- Lupoglav (4.3km)
- Obadovo Brdo (5km)
- Ðevojačko Brdo (5.5km)
- Crni Vrh (5.5km)
- Džamija (5.7km)
- Gradina (5.9km)
- Veliko Brdo (6km)
- Crni Vrh (6.3km)
- Ćelavi Breg (6.4km)
Accommodation around Opština Čajetina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Zlatibor (6.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Krajevi (4.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (6.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cavlovovac (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čuker (6.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (4.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (0km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (4.8km)
Airports close to Opština Čajetina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (128.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (183.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (183.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (195.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Opština Čajetina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (255.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.