Traveling Luck for Opštinać Kosjerić, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opstinac Kosjeric?What's around Opstinac Kosjeric?
Wikipedia near Opstinac Kosjeric
Where to stay near Opštinać Kosjerić
The timezone in Opstinac Kosjeric is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.9983°, Longitude. 19.8950°
Satellite map around Opštinać Kosjerić
Loading map of Opštinać Kosjerić and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opštinać Kosjerić, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bara (1km)
- Kosjerić (1.2km)
- Beli Gaj (2.1km)
- Suvo Vrelo (2.7km)
- Gradina (2.8km)
- Divčevići (3.1km)
- Milovići (4km)
- Drmanovina (4km)
- Vučičevići (4.1km)
- Brajkovići (4.1km)
- Cikote (4.3km)
- Stančići (4.3km)
- Filipovići (4.4km)
- Pijuci (4.5km)
- Šošići (4.5km)
- Galovići (4.5km)
- Ðokići (4.6km)
- Milovanovići (4.9km)
- Rajić Brdo (5.2km)
- Lažići (5.4km)
- Ðokovići (5.6km)
- Vrane (5.6km)
- Jevtovići (5.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Opštinać Kosjerić
- a burial site.
- grave (4.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (2.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kosjerić (2.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.1km)
Airports close to Opštinać Kosjerić
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (214.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (216.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Opštinać Kosjerić
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.6km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (231.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.